Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Walk



                        
 "The day you start taking me for granted is the day I start walking away".

I know I am hard to figure out. I am hard to understand. I do so many things that eludes reason and defies logic. I am crazy and I am random. Every now and then, I act stupid. I can be delusional sometimes but mostly, I'm a realist. I see things as they are and I break things down and magnify the details. That's how i complicate things.

See, as simple as I am, I too am complex. My complexities goes beyond euphoria. I am insane. I want to know so much but truths are always awful so I avoid them. What I don't know often hurts me. What I know, hurts me too. Sometimes, they just make me laugh. In sarcasm. In many of my psychedelic moments, I know I can be cruel. I am selfish. I can be everything at once. Yet I know, I deserve good things. I know I deserve to be happy considering.

I've been asked several times, what makes me happy. I don't trust enough to even bother to answer. Why would I? If they know what can make me happy, will they give it to me? Can they? I know what makes me happy. I know what I deserve. I just can't qualify them. Much more, quantify them. That's the beauty of it. Knowing the object and not knowing it's boundaries. It makes it infinite. It makes things exciting.

Like I always say, I don't know many things for sure but I know that once you take me for granted, surely I'll walk away. I might stall but I won't stop moving 'till I'm out. That's how I do things. I don't care if I cry when I walk out. All I will ever care about is my escape. For I know, one day, it will all pass and I will be fine again. That's what make me beautiful. My resilience.

No comments:

Post a Comment