Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just Choke Up and Die

Each time I start writing good stuff about someone or something, they/it always tend to go bad. Therefore I conclude, my ink is not jinxed, nor am I. They are.Then again, I can't stop writing nor can I stop doing things and seeing people so I will just deal with my bad luck.(LOL)

So Israel sent me a text message yesterday saying he did not go to his office because he was sick. I asked him what he was sick of and got no reply. So I messaged him again, "I hope you're still alive" and I went on with my life. He messaged me this morning telling me he have a cough, this and that, and thanked me for my concern. So I said I'm not at all concerned and went ahead and asked him to pick-up the design I had his draftsman do for me. His draftsman calls me "My Majesty". Israel calls me "My Queen". I'm such a bitch.

Truth is, I am pissed. I was worried about him and I am sort of hurt that he didn't ask for me. Sure I was concerned. I wondered how he was and hoped he would ask me to nurse him back to health or something cheesy like that. But he didn't. So he and his cough can go to hell. For all I care.

This is what's wrong with me,among other things of course, I have way too much pride. It would be impossible to swallow pride this much. I'm gonna choke and die if I try. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment