Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Breakup Diary Day 5

Breakup Diary

Day 5

Imploding.
I've been sleeping alot the past days. I guess that's my way of avoiding reality. Sweet escape. Sleeping.

I've been thinking alot about love and loneliness lately. Whenever I'm awake of course. Loneliness and love, if these two were illnesses, they have very similar symptoms and at times. Both will make you long for someone or miss having someone badly. Will make you wanna cry and feel pain and sadness and at times, when loneliness or love meets its remedy, they make you happy. And they make you do stupid things just to avoid the emotions. They cloud your thinking and your whole system. They sometimes turn you into an entirely different person. They make you become needy.

Now the question is... am I really inlove or am I just lonely?
And whats the cure for love? What's the cure for loniless?
Or is it that one is the cure for the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment