Wednesday, April 21, 2010

04212010

You make me feel like I'm a dirty-little-secret and it hurts. I can hardly come up with words to decribe how that feels. It's like a slap in the face...over and over.

I want to think of you as someone who loved me. Thats how I always saw you. Thats what I have always believed. Now I wish I never get to know this part of you because it makes everything that I used to believe in, all but an illussion and its sad.

Now I just see you as someone who hurt me. I just see you as someone who used me to fill someone else's place but never quite gave me the chance to actually fill a space in your heart. Now I just see you as someone who made me feel bad about myself.

You took away what little trust I have left in love. You broke what little part of my heart left unbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment