Monday, May 17, 2010

Where Is That Wallet Again?

I lost my wallet yesterday with my spending money on it and some bill payments. I tried to retrace my steps and remembered where I could have left it yet to no avail. I hate losing something...anything. Well who likes losing things right? Specially cash. Well anyway, I'm glad I have friends to help me just laugh it off and make being "broke" not seem so bad.

Jethro is really something. He is crazy and he helped me brush off the negative energy. Reminding me of how other people could be worse off. Weng on the other hand is another story. She takes my mind completely off the topic and switched it her point of interest. Sex.




Jethro: Maybe someone else needs it more than you do.

Meloy: Who would need it more than I do?

Jethro: Someone who's family member is in the hospital?

Meloy: Well, my lolo is in the hospital!

Jethro: Someone who needs to buy food or something.

Meloy: I need to buy food or something!

Jethro: Or someone who needs to buy new shoes and bag or maybe threat his friends out.

Meloy: Oh...okay. I'm officially broke.

Weng: Hahaha! At least you know you are not alone in times like this.

Weng: I think I don't like sex as much anymore.

Meloy: Maybe you're in "married mode". They say you tend to lose interest in sex once your married.

Weng: Then I don't wanna get married.





So I just laughed it off though I was really pissed. That's just me.. I laugh and I cry. I was gonna write about it yesterday but I was too sad to write about anything.

Jule called me within 5 minutes after I told him about it and offered to send me some cash. I'm actually very touched that he didn't even waste time to come to my rescue. I hope one day I can figure out a way to let him know just how much I appreciate him.




Meloy: I wanna cry! I lost my wallet.

Jule: Buang! hahahaha sure?

Meloy: Yep...For real.


---phone ringing---

Jule: Forget about it. I'll send you money later.

Meloy: I'm still pissed. It's hard-earned money but thank you. You really care too much about me huh!

Jule: Of course. (laughing)





And CJ.. who could forger CJ. She's always in the picture and I love her. She's my boyfriend and I am her's but we are not boys. We are lovers but definitely not lesbians.



---phone ringing---

Cj: do still have extra money?

Meloy: nope but I'm fine.

Cj: I can lend you some.

Meloy: Its okay. Jule is sending me some.

Cj: Okay good. Let me know if you need extra cash.




Oh well, I'm glad I have friends and I'm glad it's just cash. It could have been worst...say like...more cash? Hahaha!

So a lot of people offered to treat me out to lunch or dinner and coffee since yesterday. I sort of became a charity case but I don't really mind. It's not often that I get freebies. I'm glad a lot of people care about me and like me enough to wanna share a meal with me.

Life is good and I'm counting my blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment