Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Walk To Forget

I ran and walked for a good hour and half, non-stop, alone. And damn I feel good. It feels good to be able to sweat out the stress and maybe some of the loneliness. How about that, instead of crying the excess fluid, i can just run and sweat it out and I get more benefits than just swollen eyes and broken spirit. I can chose to feel good about myself or at least do something to feel just that than dwell on the things that just makes me sad. It's a good therapy. Walking has always helped me clear my head.

I just realized that I'm a person of way too many realizations. HAHA! I think that's awfully funny. I have too many ideas and very little action to actually realize my realizations. I think too much.

Now what do I do about that?

Hmmmm... Lemme think.


Election day is over and the counting started early today. Alot of people were cynical about the election. Some didn't vote because they think none of the candidates were deserving and they don't think any of those candidates will make a better Philippines. Oh well, deserving or not, someone is going to get elected and if none of those candidates are deserving to lead the country, we should at least help chose the most deserving of the least deserving. We should never lose hope that things will get better. A president is one huge factor in making a good country and a good government but he is not the only person that counts. Every Filipino counts and we should never forget that. This country will see better days. Sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment