Friday, May 14, 2010

Afternoon Delight

I'm looking forward to seeing my cousin. It's been years since we went out,5 years. Since she graduated from college and got pregnant and got married (in that order) and had 3 more kids after, things drastically changed. She became someone's wife and those cute little kiddo's mother. Amd we use to spend so much time together. Watched movies, talked 'till morning, we even shared a bedroom and we never fought. We spent childhood, college and all those phases in between, together, before she got married.I really miss her. I mean I love those little kids and I don't have anything against Herbert (her husband), he is a good man but I sort of feel like I was robbed of my Jennifer. She sort of just disappeared. Now I finally was able to steal her back...at least for the rest of the afternoon and I'm happy.

To Rowena: One day, I will write about you. It will be along detailed entry with more of my opinions and insights than your life's details but it will be about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment