Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hormones and Rain

Its one of those days when I just want to dissapear.When I just want to hide.Just be insignificant.Just be still.

Its one of those days when nothing I do seem to make sense.Its like every step I thought I made is not even a whole step.Ive been walking in place.And I thought I made some progress but its really just the scenery that changed and its not because I moved,its because the world moved.Right before my eyes and I barely even noticed.

Its one of those days when I just need to be alone.Days like this,Im a hazard.To others.To me.Everything I touch,I ruin.Everything I do,I screw up.Its when I usually end up saying the wrong things to the right people and I end up hurting the wrong people.

Its one of those days when I wish I have love.The kind of love that brings romance.

Its one of those days when I wish Im a crier but its never been one of my skills.I just wish it will rain harder and the rain be my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment