Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm sorry that I love you regardless.

Holding on to you is like holding a broken glass. My hands are bleeding and I'm in constant pain yet I can't seem to let go. I can't let go because the broken pieces are already very deep into my skin and I'm afraid that if I do open up my hands, the pieces might fall and I can't pick them all up. I'm not totally immuned to the pain because I still feel it but I can't not have you. I just can't so I'll keep holding on and hope that one day, I'll stop bleeding.

I'm sorry about last night. I really am.

I'm not sorry about everything that I said. I'm sorry that I poured my heart out the way I did and you don't understand still. I'm sorry that my tears were cried in vain. I'm sorry that my birthday, my one day in a year, became memorable in a very sad way.

I'm sorry that I love you regardless. I'm sorry that I can't tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment