Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I know I'm just a girl in your little black book.

So you keep telling me I'm special
That I'm the one you'll always go back to
But Honey am i suppose to be happy?
When all that means is you'll always have to leave me.

So you say with me its different
That you feel something for me you don't feel for all the others
But Honey are you trying to flatter me?
All that says is that I'm not the only.

I bet you tell those lies to every other girl you hold
Baby I'm not stupid I don't believe everything I'm told
Each time I let those words thaw my heart out
You always do something to make me doubt.

I know its crazy to be here still
You must be launghing at me for feeling what I feel
But honey I'm not your fool and no matter how it looks
I know I'm just a girl in your little black book.

No comments:

Post a Comment