Friday, June 15, 2012

To you Lolo


03032012 by Mary Elouise Rosal on Saturday, 
March 3, 2012 at 5:49pm ·

      I’ll be looking at your shell for the last time tonight.I didn’t come to see you,not this way but I know I just have to.I have to see whats left of you for the last time.I have to see those hands that used to carry me.That face,so dignified,so arogant looking.Those arms I used to sleep on.Im glad,even in your stillness I still see your smile.I cant hear your voice anymore.Your songs that used to put me to sleep.Your smell will soon fade in this house.Lola will surely wash everything clean.Your love stays.

     You celebrated my coming,I know you did and Im sorry I just find it too hard to celebrate your going.I find it too hard to say goodbye.I will miss you too much lolo.I hope you know how much I love you.My only consolation now is the thought that wherever you are,you are happy,you can eat all the sweets you want.No more sneaking.

4 comments:

  1. kahilak ko.. i remember and miss my mom and lolo so much. life would have been better.

    nways, i'm glad i found your blog meloy. love reading them! love yah..

    Bebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Bie. It's been a while since I visited this site and read through my posts.

    I'm nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe cge lang.. just write whenever you feel like it :-) therapeutic mana hehehe

    miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha mao.mag cge rakug yaw-yaw dri

    ReplyDelete