Sunday, July 4, 2010

On Getting Me Laid

The real challenge for a man is not to be able to open a woman's legs but for her to open her heart. Just because she sleeps with you doesn't mean she will again. Not even a sizzling performance can win you a repeat performance. Though sometimes it does but if you want a woman to be more than a guest star, it would take more than bedroom skills.

I'm not sure about other women but I'm speaking for myself. If a man wants to get me laid he needs to challenge my mind but if he wants to get me in bed for more than a taste-test, he have to make me feel good in and out of bed, he have to seek my soul or at least make me feel like he interested in my complications while continously seducing my mind.

I guess what men have to learn is that their penis' is not addictive. What's addictive is how he makes a woman feel good inside even when he is not inside her.

Repeat performances is when sex gets complicated so if you are not up to it or if you are not sure if you are up to it, you hit once and then you run. That's what you do. Don't ask for a second helpings. One bite should be enough because the next bite can be toxic.

2 comments:

  1. Hey just thought I would say hello, I saw your URL on blog walking and thought I would join your site.Here's my URL if you're interested?
    http://lucyannesmithbooksbooksbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there. Thaks. I'll check out your site too. :)

    ReplyDelete