Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I never stopped caring. I just stopped showing it.

Yesterday your facebook status was about you being sick and I kinda wish I'm in the position to take care of you but given how you pushed me away, I had to pretend that I don't give a damn. But see, I give a damn. It matters to me how you are and though I am not that nice and I'm not a liar to say I wish you happiness and all the good fortune in life, I care enough to at least wish you well. You should really learn to take care of your body and well being cz all I've been reading about you is about you being sick, not feeling well, being cranky and mad about everything. You are one hell of a ball of negative energy.

Anyway, I'm not reading your updates because I'm snooping around but for some odd reasons, you are always on the Top Updates on Facebook and I don't wanna remove you cz you might think I'm bitter or a sour loser cz I'm not. Appearance is still important and honestly, I still wanna know how you are and I miss you ever so often and it's good to feel sometimes that you actually exist. But I swear, I don't snoop around. I don't even open your profile.

Okay...so hope you get well Jule Eric.HAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment