Monday, February 1, 2010

Chicharon.
Yummy...oh so yummy.
It's my favorite food after icecream and I won't mind having a few crunchies every day. If only it's not overly unhealthy.
How can something so good be so bad for you?

As the Italians said, "Live to eat and not eat to live". Now thats a really good way to look at life and food. It encourages one to savor everything that we can savor without the guilt. The drawback though is that for people like me whos favorite food are always those in the end list of the pyramid, I might not live too long and be able to eat as much if I do follow that concept.

Everything in moderation. Thats another thing. My brain and my mouth are very good friends and they always conspire. They always trick me and make me feel like what I'm doing is perfectly okay until my plate is empty and my bucket of icecream is clean.Hahay...

Imma go back to my eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment