Tuesday, June 29, 2010

He said "It's never goodbye, its only see you later"

Is it really?

The thing about moving on is that you don't really move on completely. At least not right away and sometimes even, never.

I only learned to ignore his presence and accept his absence.

I know one day, maybe soon, I will see him again. So I guess it's a "see you later" but it doesn't mean that I will fall back into an old habit. That's just what he was. An addiction that I had to get rid off. I might be seeing him later but there will be no relapse. I'm not closing my doors, not saying never, but right now, i feel like "goodbye" and i'll do what I can to keep it that way. He can and will break my heart and that's scary. He is bad for me.

I still miss him though. I miss talking to him.I didn't just lost me a lover but I lost me a friend. He didn't. I'm still his friend but he is no longer mine. He can trust me still, I know I can't trust him. I guess friendship can go one-way.

And I miss getting laid.

1 comment:

  1. You will live long,and be happy!
    http://crrltech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete